Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the patsy that laps up millionaire footy players pretending they care and kiss the badge. Pathetic. Richarlison was a rat when he played for us with all his snidey tactics. He brought shame on the badge. And hardly a decent performance either. We are so much better without him. If only we'd have spent that cash better.
He actually cared about the club, which is unusual in this day and age.

Flippin eck I hope we can pull one off here. Spurs will give us chances. Whether we take em or not is another story. Line up is good considering we're without Doucs x Amadou. UTFT

Anyway, have a car tech guy coming just after 1, to sort a AdBlue Non Start fault that has sidelined the car longer than Gbamin, lol

Hope to see all 1st half will then be in attendance as car is 4 years old and depreciating faster than Everton😢

Hope to see Happy Blues on the other side.

Peace and Love and Get into these.

UTFT

I would take a point now if offered but I don't feel too good about this one. I can't stand Spurs and would love to see us rip them apart and win convincingly in front of Goodison. Come on you blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.