Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody can tell me Lukaku is worth the money we paid for him 1 good game in 7 is not acceptable in this league.

Just showed a heatmap on the Beeb, hasn't had a touch in the box.

Easy to blame him but why is that? He's having to come into midfield because no one is supporting him, no one is building anything.

Diego Costa, Aguero, whoever, would struggle to score with no creativity or cogent build up play behind them.

Only league goals do count in the league. He mad 36 apps last season 34 as a starter and scored 8 from open play, I certainly wouldn't put any reliance on him, but mate that's my opinion and you have yours for me the lad can't control most balls into him, and has a 1 in 3.5 goals per prem lg game ratio from last season.
It's a bugbear of mine that folk seaparate league goals from other competitions, mate, that's all.

We may as well not bother playing him in the League or FA Cup if his goals only count in the league.

Not being sarcastic, just saying that stats can be "lies, damn lies and statistics" to be tailored depending on someone's point.

Lukaku's first touch and game reading could be better I agree, but I rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back