Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Townsend and Gray fell away badly 2nd half, looked tired, and not blaming them as we've relied massively on them and Doucs every game so far.
But Godfrey/Digne/Keane all horrible. I dont expect much from Tom as i dont see him having any attributes needed to play at PL level, nevermind a team trying to compete at top half.
Seamus on his way out but still tried to take responsibility.. dived in like a kid mind for the 5th but games dead by then.
Gordon looks like a lost kid half the time, needs confidence but dont know if his levels championship at best.
Rondon, i have no idea from the top of our club down, why he is getting 90mins each week.
He's the poorest yard dog in PL, way below likes of Deeney, and from today's game, a million miles off what King couldve offered if we wouldve used him.
Mosh will be in cloud cuckooland as usual though and be thinking of how he can make more money, rather than how he can make us successful.
No accountability throughout the club at all.
Bollox

I've just got home from the game

What's weird is that I almost don't care

I'm not sure why exactly

Everton may have finally broken me

Whether Benitez is or isn't the right appointment, most of our supporting cast are not worthy of the shirt

Gordon and Richarlison escape that with some credit I think

The rest not so much, and I include the manager in that
I dont think i could criticise Townsend or Gray too much either as they putt he effort in and had some quality but the whole set up of the team was just wrong.

1635011632595.png

Thought Townsend and Gray fell away badly 2nd half, looked tired, and not blaming them as we've relied massively on them and Doucs every game so far.
But Godfrey/Digne/Keane all horrible. I dont expect much from Tom as i dont see him having any attributes needed to play at PL level, nevermind a team trying to compete at top half.
Seamus on his way out but still tried to take responsibility.. dived in like a kid mind for the 5th but games dead by then.
Gordon looks like a lost kid half the time, needs confidence but dont know if his levels championship at best.
Rondon, i have no idea from the top of our club down, why he is getting 90mins each week.
He's the poorest yard dog in PL, way below likes of Deeney, and from today's game, a million miles off what King couldve offered if we wouldve used him.
Mosh will be in cloud cuckooland as usual though and be thinking of how he can make more money, rather than how he can make us successful.
No accountability throughout the club at all.
Bollox
Rondon has the football ability of Godzilla

Thought Gordon was one of the few, who could actually hold his head up today mate, winning before he went off.
I really really want him to do well - as I did with Davies, Holgate and all our youth products. I feel like he's had a few opportunities now though and he hasn't ever massively impressed me. He was far from the worst today though. Is it good enough for Everton? We are - or should be by now - so used to seeing us capitulate and just put in rank bad performances that our standards have disappeared.

I dont think anyone has congratulated Watford today.

For such a poor set of players and a past in manager after being smashed by Liverpool they managed to stick at it and never let their heads drop.

Well done to King for the goals, good on him for showing us what he could have done for us if he was given a chance.

Hope they get relegated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.