Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kean just really wanted out lad, not much the club can do in that scenario.
I keep hearing that, but I haven't heard it from him. There are and have been lots of players on contracts who want to move, but
don't always get what they want. Harry Kane, for one.
Kean has shown that he can score goals at the top level and we could have tried harder to make him happier here.

In my opinion as we have lost one of our only 2 midfielders good enough to play in a 2 we have to go 4-3-3. My team would be.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Digne
Gbamin Allan Davies
Townsend Richarlison Gray

Begovic Kenny Holgate Godfrey Gomes Iwobi Gordon Rondon Dobbin

Another keeper on the bench if Gomes not fit. That starting line up should be good enough. Personally I prefer Godfrey at CB but he has made a few mistakes so needs to be taken out the firing line or he'll get destroyed like Holgate did last season.

I keep hearing that, but I haven't heard it from him. There are and have been lots of players on contracts who want to move, but
don't always get what they want. Harry Kane, for one.
Kean has shown that he can score goals at the top level and we could have tried harder to make him happier here.
Slower leagues and poorer defences in Italy and France, the lad struggled to score even against lower league defences as shown by his last act in blue being wound up by a no mark and getting sent off at Huddersfield in the League Cup

Slower leagues and poorer defences in Italy and France, the lad struggled to score even against lower league defences as shown by his last act in blue being wound up by a no mark and getting sent off at Huddersfield in the League Cup

If Kean was named John Smith and a player from our academy, and had the same showing in an Everton shirt as he had, we'd be saying he needed to be moved on to grow his career elsewhere, probably in the Conference.

If there were ever a player obviously unsuited to English football, it's Moise Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.