Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying we shouldnt be thrown into the mix and i think palace are in the mix too. What i mean is that when Everton are in trouble or going through a bad run, sky sports and others throw relegation odds and such like at us, but when everton are doing well chasing top 4 or 5 we never get mentioned. Everton are never a good team, everyone else is just underperforming. It was all about Moyes the genius and that was it. Hence the shock Martinez done so well last year, this year we are now being compared to Wigan in many aspects.

To be fair we were listed as title contenders at Christmas last year on Sky Sports, even though our odds were like 500/1. We deserve to be lumped in with the relegation candidates this season in my opinion

giphy.gif

Quite worried about this now that Tony Pulis is manager... His teams always play well against us... Hope we get a result though!

What worries me is that Pulis knows how to mug of Martinez. He will have been training his players relentlessly this week with two banks of four, quick counters, solid defending and set piece situations. It's up to RM to adapt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back