Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if we win 7-0

tumblr_n8qrnpC8LK1spcx7vo1_500.gif

not even arsed. We don't win tonight we may as well give up. If we cant beat West brom at home then what hope do we have staying up?

No jerk of the knee, we couldnt beat palace swansea hull....etc at home either, and we are running out of home games to win.

This. It feels insane to be even worrying about West Brom at home (ffs), but that's where we're at. No excuses tonight. Coyb

DONT YOU WORRY, DONT YOU WORRY BLUES
BOBBYS GOT A PLAN FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DESTROY THESE SLOW TALKING BRUMMIE WANNABE BLERTS EVERTON

BESIC THEM TO DEATH

E
V
E
R
T
O
N

A)If he played like he did last tue, I doubt he's injured unless he was touched by Peter Popoff

B) we got beat!
A) He was injured, the player said it, the boss said it; he was injured.

B) He scored and got an amazing assist, he was superb regardless of the score, which, btw, was level.

We are in a position that is a little alien to us at present. Where our need for a win is as great as the team at the bottom of the table who has the new manager. Tonight we find out about commitment and passion... as well as skill and ability.

Last night I watched some of the Seviila V Malaga game , largely to see how Deulofeu played.

What struck me most was the tempo at which the game was played. We are playing the same style of football but we are in second gear whereas the game last night was played in fourth gear. If we are going to continue to play this brand of football then the tempo has to change.

What worries me is that Pulis knows how to mug of Martinez. He will have been training his players relentlessly this week with two banks of four, quick counters, solid defending and set piece situations. It's up to RM to adapt...

Surely Roberto will know what to expect and will have planned how to overcome the great Pulis? :eek:

I would be amazed if we lined up any differently to this

Robles, Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, Besic, Barry, Mirallas, Naismith, Barkley, Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back