Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The small nag I have at the back of my mind for this is how much the extra time and pens against the ammers has taken out of the players legs?

Professional full time athletes should be able to suck that up etc etc etc....... I know!

But ??????????????

That was 6 days ago. And they a nice rest during the penalty shootout as well.

The small nag I have at the back of my mind for this is how much the extra time and pens against the ammers has taken out of the players legs?

Professional full time athletes should be able to suck that up etc etc etc....... I know!

But ??????????????

Its been almost a week. They should be fine now.

I'd only worry if it was 48 hours or so.

Lots of chat about Cheebs popping up with a winner for them but what about Lescott up for a set piece and nodding one in?

Oh christ - we're all doooooomed!

Biggest match for us in a long time. Have to get 3 points at home. Failure tonight will not be good enough. A baseball bat with protruding rusty nails will have to be used on the manager and under performing players with anything less than 3 points. Best of luck blues..... come on Ffs let's get it oooonn

Haha my girlfriend just told me its 'Blue monday' today so it might be lucky for Everton. I didn't have a clue what it was so I googled it and found this...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blue Monday is a name given to the Monday of the last full week of January, purported to be the most depressing day of the year as part of a 2005 publicity campaign by Sky Travel.

Great.

tumblr_inline_mxg4siBU6j1qcmv5x.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back