Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicting a very tough day at the office for us. My heart says 3-1 to us, but my head is suggesting a draw (as it did vs Swansea and Sunderland)

Think we will win 1-0 think lukaku will want to prove himself with him being on the bench and not starting the last game for belgium coyb

We need Barkley or Lukaku to hit some form. So far this season, WH look better than they have been for years. They actually look alright and we just haven't been at the races all season in the league. Goodison will be nervous and broody and the nerves will infect the players. I've never known a team that is so swayed by the crowd's vibe. Heart says: emphatic win to kickstart our season. Head says: deeply frustrating draw and weekend ruined again. Get it sorted Bobby.

I do mate. I think any team we put out should be good enough to beat West Ham. We are at home, we have a squad prepared for injuries so whoever we put out should do the job. Been impressed with West Ham this season so should make it a little more interesting.

You can say that when there's 4/5/even 6 out but we could field an entire XI with our current injuries ffs.

Unless a few of the injuries pass their late fitness tests (namely Coleman and McCarthy) then we're really gonna struggle tomorrow.

You can say that when there's 4/5/even 6 out but we could field an entire XI with our current injuries ffs.

Unless a few of the injuries pass their late fitness tests (namely Coleman and McCarthy) then we're really gonna struggle tomorrow.

It's the same for any team though mate, they have injuries too. There players may not be as good as ours but they are there players all the same so that's gonna hurt them just as much. Even with the injuries I mentioned there should be the likes of Howard, Jags, Distin, Barkley, Naismith, Lukaku, Eto'o followed by Hibbert, Osman, McGeady and to a lesser extent Besic who have game time.

For what's it's worth I reckon Coleman and McCarthy will play. My point was we all have injuries and when we have them we have better replacement players than West Ham do.

We nearly had a full strength side against Swansea and struggled so it goes to show that a full strength side isn't always the one that's going to get us 3 points

Where has Fat 'Butchers Head' Sam found the flowing football instinct after all the years of dirty, dreary dross? This Hammers side is looking good but I reckon 38,000 raucous blues can roar whichever line up RM chooses to victory: 2-0 Lukalu, Howard (he's due another)

Howard/Adrian - Howard is good for the USA but isn't in great form this season, Adrian probably just nudges ahead
Coleman/Jenkinson - Coleman is a little bit overrated but still better than Jenks
Jagielka/Collins - Nothing to choose really
Distin/Reid - Winston is arguably the best CB outside Chelsea right now
Baines/Cresswell - Baines always does well in this game and is a quality player
Gibson/Song - Song
McCarthy/Kouyate - Similar players with good energy
Barkley/Downing - Downing has been excellent this season, Barkley is still inexperienced so most managers would go Downing as we saw for England
Naismith/Noble - Naismith can score goals but Noble is a bit classier on the ball
Eto'o/Sakho - Can't say no to Sakho with his record
Lukaku/Valencia - Lukaku is out of form so Valencia shades it

Lols at the rest of it too

McCarthy should be ok to play. According to Martin O'Neill anyway. Hope Eto n barkley aint stuck out on the wing like at sunderland either.awful waste. Naismith could be rested for wolfsburg. who knows. a wins a must though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back