Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Baines will play today. May be forced to given lack of cover at LB. Also hearing McCarthy will make it.

Too soon for Barry/Mirallas.

Team to start

Howard
Coleman - Jags - Distin - Baines
McCarthy - Besic
McGeady - Naismith - Barkley
Lukaku

Think Baines will play today. May be forced to given lack of cover at LB. Also hearing McCarthy will make it.

Too soon for Barry/Mirallas.

Team to start

Howard
Coleman - Jags - Distin - Baines
McCarthy - Besic
McGeady - Naismith - Barkley
Lukaku
Swap Barkley and Nais round and put Pienaar in on the left and that'd be my team.

Sunderland draw showed importance of Naisy.

Arguably one of our most influential players when on form. Has to start.

Would like Pienaar to go back in but been struggling with niggles lately.
Big Nais fan but I want Pienaar and Baines back and if Baines isn't fit, Pienaar does a fair bit of donkey work to cover Garbutt. Need Barkley to play himself into a bit of confidence. Que Osman starting.

This week’s unlucky souls are everything Jihadi John hates - West (and) Ham.

Hahaha.

And Sam Allardyce is their manager with an allergic face that looks like it’s been stung by a thousand bees. A cranium so giant that it amassed it’s only gravity, of which Kevin Nolan is caught in as a lonely trapped satellite moon.
Mike_confused.gif

Reckon these can hurt us today, result depends on the team. Could see a draw.

I think this is the biggest game of the season so far. West Ham provide a good test, we are a few short, form has been good recently but has the break upset us. Everton at home should beat the Hammers, if we are to finish top 6 we need to beat this type of team. I think we will, I hope we score a few, Barkley to play well Lukaku to score and no more injuries. That is my wish for today.

Settle down some of you doom mongers, it looks like there without downing, song, sakho, valencia and big doubt on reid, take them out there side and there dog [Poor language removed].

Settle down some of you doom mongers, it looks like there without downing, song, sakho, valencia and big doubt on reid, take them out there side and there dog [Poor language removed].

Why do I get the feeling most of their injured players will make a miraculous recovery in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back