Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maccavennies side of the unexpected!

GK - Pickford
RB - Coleman
CB - Tarkowski
CB - Branthwaite
LB - Mykolenko
CM - Doucoure
CM - Onana
LW - DCL
RW - Dobbin
2nd ST - Chermiti
ST - Beto

Everton 8-1 West Ham

You can thank me later once Dyche sees the macca masterplan
Way off. 7-1 at best.

Dominic actually scored against these, yes DCL, scored an actual goal, kicked it in the net and everything.

They’re on horrendous form but you still see the likes of Kudus, Paqueta and Bowen in the team and two massive grock centre halfs in Zouma and Aguerd to cope with our only form of attack - set pieces.

A RB at RB would be lovely, dropping Gana for Onana would also tickle my fancy, and letting DCL have a little sit on the bench for the first hour wouldn’t go amiss either.

West Ham was the last game he scored in wasn't it?

I think Saturday will be his last start for a while if he dosen't produce. Dyche gave Simms a random start away to Man. United last season so by that criteria he shouldn't be allergic to starting Beto and seeing what happens.

Think Onana will start aswell just to mix it with likes of Soucek.

Got a couple of 1-0s off West Ham in last 18 months so think it's a good thing a Moyes team is up next as they're on a poor run with europe upcoming so he'll probably be at his cautious worst and just sit back for a 0-0 so opportunity to get on the front foot, it must be taken as that was dismal effort v Palace for 70 minutes.