Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to start better.
First 20 mins sets tone for game/crowd.
Don't just let them pass it round us like Palace.
Think it'll be draw.
If we couldn't beat Palace (sans best players), not sure how we beat these.
Hope I'm wrong.

They have got an European game on Thursday so guessing a few players will have an eye on that. I would get some of our players to rough it up a bit. Fair and within the rules but let them know they are playing a football game.

Hopefully they had a blip on Monday and they go back to hiding.
Have you seen who’s refereeing? Any excuse and he’ll be whipping out cards right, left and centre.

Unfortunately the swine have Paqueta back and his presence usually provides an impact , west ham haven't won a game without him , he played on the left wing against brentford so hopefully young isn't right back tomorrow. This is going to be interesting game as west ham have been incredibly erratic, either they get blown out or put on a masterful performance. Hope we can apply some pressure on them and start racking up wins no more draws

I think this is a must win game - but it is one that we can win.
If Dyche sets up as he did against Palace at home then we'll blow it.
We need an attacking team. Not sure if Coleman / Danjuma are fit and if not I'd start...

Pickford Patterson Tarks Branners Myko Harrison Garner Gana McNeil Duke DCL. Get Patt / Myko / Harrison & McNeil all in their half bombing forward putting plenty of balls in their box - and we'll see DCL and Duke scoring.

Unfortunately the swine have Paqueta back and his presence usually provides an impact , west ham haven't won a game without him , he played on the left wing against brentford so hopefully young isn't right back tomorrow. This is going to be interesting game as west ham have been incredibly erratic, either they get blown out or put on a masterful performance. Hope we can apply some pressure on them and start racking up wins no more draws
Even if West Ham throw in a stinker we will still struggle to score, we are third lowest scorers in the league so that gives other teams confidence straight away.

Love the logic of dismissing someone (Beto) that has scored over 50 top flight goals because they've never proved it anywhere, in favour of someone that hasn't scored for us at all and has slotted a grand total of 3 times in pro football.

Baller!
3 goals in 16 games would be considered as prolific in this squad. Start both of them. Let's give others a chance to not score.

Paqueta isn't exactly rapid so I'd be more comfortable with Young going up against him compared to most others. That said, I'd be most comfortable if Young was sitting in the stands instead of anywhere near the actual playing surface.