Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbin doubtful- as a good back up for us - if I see two keepers on the bench & Ashley Young on the wing my heart will drop - but any kind of win is a great result...

Seamus and Onana to start are the changes from the last day according to those in the know.

Pretty much as expected. Will be containment job and score from a set piece.

What a false dawn the last home win was v them. It had been a solid start to the season under Lampard and the winner from Maupay (yes really) was a very nice instinctive finish on the edge of the box.

Feels a draw at best today I think with Bowen back in form.

I used to love it when West Ham weren’t relegated. Guaranteed 6 points a season before a ball was kicked. Certainly up to a couple of years ago we had accumulated more points from West Ham than any other team.
Have a guess against which team Calvert -Lewin has scored the most goals in his career ?
Don't shoot the messenger. lol

It would be a great afternoon to get our first win in a while. Villa could beat Luton and the neighbors could do Forest to really make it a great weekend.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world but we need to start winning games. Been abysmal at home and even though we got 4 points back, we need to make up ground now on the potential 2nd deduction.

2-1 Everton

I'm really tempted to make this my first game where I show absolutely no interest in it or the result, and see how I get on. I mention this because I know probably a majority on here want to be free of the pain too.

I hate what the Premier League has become, no one can compete unless you happened to buy your position in the top 6 before FFP came in to play. I've realised I'm only interested in Everton not getting relegated, but nothing more because there's nothing else to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.