Everton v Wigan. 9th March @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there's only 23 seats left in the Park End, and they're all on their own. Not really lots :lol:

I'm not arsed about the total attendance, as long as there are 30000+ Evertonians there it'll be sound.

That's lots for the park end hours before k.o. like. For a quarter final.

The lower gwladys has sold quite well. For some reason the main stand side and bullens have loads of seats available yet. Only really need 33k in there to make a good old fashioned Goodison racket like.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if its pay on the day? Excuse the ignorance but I've been that busy with work this week I've only now stopped and realised I could be free tomorrow.

Cheers

Match pointers

• Wigan have only won two of their past 12 FA Cup games against top-flight sides

• Everton have only lost two of their past 12 FA Cup home games, winning eight and drawing two

• This is the second time in the club's history that Wigan have reached the FA Cup quarter-final – the last time was in 1987 and they lost 2-0 to Leeds United

• This is Everton's 28th time in the quarter-final; they've won 17 of the previous 27

• Everton have scored and conceded in 13 of their past 17 FA Cup games

Match pointers

• Wigan have only won two of their past 12 FA Cup games against top-flight sides

• Everton have only lost two of their past 12 FA Cup home games, winning eight and drawing two

• This is the second time in the club's history that Wigan have reached the FA Cup quarter-final – the last time was in 1987 and they lost 2-0 to Leeds United

• This is Everton's 28th time in the quarter-final; they've won 17 of the previous 27

• Everton have scored and conceded in 13 of their past 17 FA Cup games

Well thats fekked it then.

...love the write up and pics. They get the juices flowing. Wigan have a very decent away record and it could be a game that flows one way and then the other. Unfortunately it wont be settled on who has the biggest fan base, who has the history or even how each side got on last weekend. Its the FA Cup and a one-off. I just want us to win.

Moyes said he can see signs of Jelavic getting back to his best which I'm struggling to see. He needs taken out of the first team for a few games for me, play Anichebe or someone else there for the time being. Hopefully he’ll come good again.

Put Super Kev upfront big vic right mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back