Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to the match. Wasnt gonna go but i feel its deffo time to back the lads no matter what!! Despite being utterly depressed by it all i dont care who is in charge just that we play well. The team gets my full support today hope Goodison feels the same.....

If we're going to get much joy its going to be down our right. That left looks weak, I've said it before but Baines can't do the wingback role, he can't get up and down the pitch like he used to.

FFS

people would whinge whatever side he played

People have asked for Kenny. They've asked for one holding midfielder. They've asked for two forwards.

Arsenal play 3 at the back. We've matched them up. Kenny and Baines will be able to push on a bit more. Gueye can shield the defence. Gylfi and Rooney both have a bit more room. Vlasic and DCL provide the energy up top.
That line up facilitates nothing that you’ve just said.

Wow.

He's played Vlasic at CM for about 10 mins on thursday in an utter mess of a kitchen sink tactical change.

I can only think Rooney and/or Sigurdsson will drop in there.

I mean...wow

FFS

people would whinge whatever side he played

People have asked for Kenny. They've asked for one holding midfielder. They've asked for two forwards.

Arsenal play 3 at the back. We've matched them up. Kenny and Baines will be able to push on a bit more. Gueye can shield the defence. Gylfi and Rooney both have a bit more room. Vlasic and DCL provide the energy up top.

Vlasic is playing centre mid mate and Rooney up top though?

Matching formation with a team that is better and plays it more often usually isn't too smart, we did that against Chelsea last season remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back