Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably right
Crazy to say how much we need a CM when you consider how strong we thought our midfield was going to be this year.
I think a defeat and another bad performance will finish Ronald.

Well, I think that's what Klassen was brought in.

But due to the fact he's a 10 year old trapped in a man's body, he must be well over the moon his position is taken by a teenage winger.

Arsenal’s defence and midfield don’t look that great if we can somehow get out of our half, unfortunately they have a really front 3 who will target Williams all day long.
First 20 minutes are gonna be key, if we defend too deep it’s game over.

We've won 1 game playing 5 at the back this season and that was against Stoke.

We did it against Chelsea ... lost. Same formation against United and got rinsed.

Arsenal’s defence and midfield don’t look that great if we can somehow get out of our half, unfortunately they have a really front 3 who will target Williams all day long.
First 20 minutes are gonna be key, if we defend too deep it’s game over.

Their midfield can string passes together and have two goalscorers who bag 20 a season.

It'll be a long day.

I like the look of that team. Lack of an experienced striker stands out like a sore thumb, but decent line-up. Kind of emphasises that our problem is confidence-related (or manager-related) rather than a lack of quality. COYB

Probably knowing them,let it carry on despite how close to the bottom and how bad we are,forget how bad we are. they care about how they are seen to people on the outside
I acually always admired our owners sticking by their managers, especailly Moyes he had some bad runs and I acually called for him to be sacked a fair few times, but one thing Moyes was good at here was turning it around and stopping the rot. They then stuck by Martinez miles to long which was a mistake, but I can't blame then to much for that as the mind set was still there to give a manager time (but then then had been warned) so what have they done stood by the next manager at least a month to long up to now, Martinez had no idea how to stop the rot but Koeman has took that to another level, at the moment he looks the worst manager in Europe he really does look that bad and so far out of his depth, I wouldn't be surprised if he's walking around the titanic. Whatever happens today mark my words that, these bad times will be back again sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back