Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gana gonna come off for Davies I think. Arsenal's diving has completely disrupted his game and he's only headed for another yellow at this rate.

We're getting cut to pieces with 3 centre halves playing so there is absolutely no point in carrying on like this. Get Williams off as he's been booked and get Kev/Ade on to carry an actual threat on the left hand side, Gylfi doesn't have the pace on the break to play there.

This.

I didn't mind the back three but it's being exposed.

Switch to a four (I'd take Williams off purely because of the booking, but I think Keane has been much worse) and get Davies in.

Vlasic on the right and Sig left, Rooney behind DCL.

Just presses us up the pitch a bit.
Would do miralles for sigurdson aswell, get some with to our play and an out ball. Don't rate siggy at all

Goal aside and some aggression....we are awful.

Too many passengers, cowards, and bad footballers mixed in with some good individuals.

We're not.

We let them get the initiative but their goal came from a mistake by Baines who gave a crap pass when we were on the counter.

It's stupid mistakes that cost us. And we get scared.

Rooney's all-round play has been awful but he's got that moment of magic in him.

We've given them far too much space to run at us from the midfield. Kenny and Williams have been horrible. Feel sorry for Kenny, to be put into a hot pan in such a tough game. That says it all as the boy is not ready for the RB slot in PL.

Williams and Gana are on a very thin edge. Maybe we can go back to a back 4, and put an extra man at CM. Maybe Davies can go along with Gana and try to close them down. I'd also bring Mirallas on so he can negate their attacks from the left or right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back