Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate latching onto tiny moments (but Everton force me to with this crap display) DCL had a couple of good moments in the buildup before the goal that could have put us ahead. He is a tad too raw atm, but there is a player in there.
Deffo mate but you can't expect him to be our main striker especially when you lose 25+ goals a season. Really poor of the club to allow that to happen.

david_moyes_-_sociedad.jpg

He's on the phone to Pip as we speak......

He's just another James Vaughan, he will graft all day but lacks the quality.

Vaughan was a better player than DCL (probably still is). I was one who said he reminded me of kane (in terms of style of play) in his first few years at spurs and his loan spells. DCL has shown that kind of promise in just one game that o remember and I can't even remember much about it. I can definitely concede I was wrong to make that comparison.

It's time he came out to play.
I think our system is so bad that it would be difficult for most strikers to have an impact. Chances are so scarce that we would have to be incredibly clinical to take advantage. Arsenal have eleventy billion shots and only 2 goals. That says a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back