Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking

Attachments

• D2BE455C-DC94-4C29-936B-08EFE198228C.webp
    D2BE455C-DC94-4C29-936B-08EFE198228C.webp
    369.3 KB · Views: 216
Without Pickford it was 10. Easyl
Yep,could quite easily be everton MOTM ,to think he came here thinking he wouldnt be in relegation fight,that is the only way they are going,koeman will say having no forward etc went towards it when he/walsh etc had loads of time to get one and so on

I'm annoyed watching and I'm not even an Everton fan. Sunderland esque defending!!!! (Okay, maybe not that bad).

To collapse like that at your own ground is unacceptable. I think he needs to go tonight. Don't blame your fans for being extremely angry about that performance.

I'm stunned how easy Arsenal scored. Not the Everton I know from years watching you.

Still don't think for 1 second you'll go down but you need to get rid of him before you're bottom and in deep, you know what.

We were still in the game until the red card, but ok, this is football...

Prepare for Koeman to basically blame the players in the same coded way he does after every game. The players organisation, team play and confidence is completely rock bottom.

Time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back