Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blows my mind how these people get such lucrative contracts. Fail at your job, and still win the lottery!
Only football managers and the top dogs in the banking sector get multi-million pound pay offs for doing awful jobs. I would feel embarrassed collecting my pay off if I was koeman, squandered 150m to take us into the relegation zone.

Complete an utter joke. We are a laughing stock all that money spent an we have gone backwards. To be fair to koeman the board has to take their fair share of blame for this he asked for a striker an they failed to deliver from the first game game we have looked slow an toothless!

He's got to go now though from the minute I saw the line up you knew how the game was going to go. Wide open in midfield with Rooney an sigasrsson chasing shadows. He looks out of ideas just sitting there with his arms folded while were getting stuffed. It's done there's no way back for him now.

Main question is where an who do we go with from here whoever cones in has a seriously limited squad until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back