Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
I think there is a possibility that we play 3/5 at the back due to Garner, Coleman, Patto and Branthwaite missing.

Either way I think JOB and Timmy will start.

----------Pickford----------
Young--Tarks--JOB--Myko
-------Gana---Timmy-----
Harrison---Doucs----McNeil
--------------DCL------------

---------------Pickford--------------
------Tarks--------JOB----Myko----
Young---------Gana----------McNeil
-------Doucs- Harrison--Timmy-----
------------------DCL-----------------

Can see either of those.
It'll be your first XI but with Keane for JOB - unfortunately.

Absolutely no way he starts JOB imo.

IMG_9951.jpeg

Grim that isn’t it.
Everton very possibly to line up first game of the season with Keane and Young in the back 4 🤮

….i’d be surprised if O’Brien doesn’t start, other than the goal conceded I thought JOB/Tarkowski did ok against Roma. Unless we bring somebody in, Young is the best RB option we have.

The threat of Dunk at set pieces might be a consideration.

….i’d be surprised if O’Brien doesn’t start, other than the goal conceded I thought JOB/Tarkowski did ok against Roma. Unless we bring somebody in, Young is the best RB option we have.

I agree, + O'Brien has had the minutes behind him against Preston, Motherwell and Roma. If he'd only started one of those I'd be less confident of him starting but he's got enough minutes in the tank.

….yep, hard to disagree with that Tom. I still wouldn’t be surprised if a RB comes in.
I think if things go really south this year we'll see Garner at RB and maybe even McNeil at LB.

I'm hopeful we'll still get a couple more in, but I would expect them to be a CM and a winger in that order of priority.

The club just don't seem to have pursued full backs with any real vigour this summer.

Think Dyche even alluded to the fact that Keane wasn't 100% last week, so considering that O'Brien has more minutes in his legs at present I'd expect him to start.

I think there is a possibility that we play 3/5 at the back due to Garner, Coleman, Patto and Branthwaite missing.

Either way I think JOB and Timmy will start.

Young--Tarks--JOB--Myko
-------Gana---Timmy-----

---------------Pickford--------------
------Tarks--------JOB----Myko----
Young---------Gana----------McNeil
-------Doucs- Harrison--Timmy-----
------------------DCL-----------------

Can see either of those.

think its 100% this

Young--Tarks--JOB--Myko
-------Gana---Timmy-----

Will be interesting to see who is on the bench, hopefully the new signings (Ndiaye and Lundstrom) and who do we have as RB cover? would like to see Roman Dixon there, he looked good in preseason.

think its 100% this

Young--Tarks--JOB--Myko
-------Gana---Timmy-----

Will be interesting to see who is on the bench, hopefully the new signings (Ndiaye and Lundstrom) and who do we have as RB cover? would like to see Roman Dixon there, he looked good in preseason.
Virginia
Keane
H Armstrong
Beto
Maupay
Ndiaye
Londstrom

Think it will be that. He might name Holgate for full back cover. I'd play a fly keeper rather than that

Virginia
Keane
H Armstrong
Beto
Maupay
Ndiaye
Londstrom

Think it will be that. He might name Holgate for full back cover. I'd play a fly keeper rather than that
Would have Dixon & Campbell to cover at full back, no Holgate/Maupay on the bench.
Subs are an important part of the new rule changes for this year...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.