Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Don't know why some people think Keane will be starting. It would make the O'Brien transfer one of the most pointless signings if that was the case
I saw the pre season friendly against Roma and there were some communication issues with tarkowski and O’Brien. Some long balls not being dealt with properly. A few misjudgements.

Wouldn’t suprise me if the dinosaur went risk adverse and decided to put keggers in ahead of O’Brien because he has more experience

I saw the pre season friendly against Roma and there were some communication issues with tarkowski and O’Brien. Some long balls not being dealt with properly. A few misjudgements.

Wouldn’t suprise me if the dinosaur went risk adverse and decided to put keggers in ahead of O’Brien because he has more experience
Experience of dropping clangers

Don't know why some people think Keane will be starting. It would make the O'Brien transfer one of the most pointless signings if that was the case
He has no premiership experience, a point raised by the manager in his press conference. I’m not sure either way on who starts but Keane impressed in preseason.

For all the “we’ve had a really good transfer window”shouts (personally think it’s been ok) a few weeks back, I think the announcement of the starting XI tomorrow is going to be a moment of realisation for them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back