Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
This was entirely predictable & also entirely preventable. That's what annoys me the most. That's on Sean Dyche. That team news was so deflating. We had the players to win that from the start.
Minimum effort in his team selection, Maximum problems on the pitch. I'd like to write that message on his face.

Bad that performance positive start and then it all went downhill we should have been in front by a goal or two when they scored forget the ifs and buts var penalties no penalties it was embarrassing,first game of the season at home last season at Goodison and getting beat 0-4 by Brighton,then enduring Brighton fan’s singing songs about us playing in the championship next year passes met with ole ….olé while we chase shadows.

Everyone knows we have a major problem at right back.
Young is an accident waiting to happen and entirely predictable, when it does. Keane and Holgate should have gone ages ago.
Needs to get Branthwaite back ASAP. O Brien at right back and get some of the new signings like NDiaye and Lindstrom on the pitch to give us some attacking threat. Very disappointing result.
Why bring players in to strengthen the squad and play the old guard who are never going to improve us. I would rather see Armstrong and Dixon as subs. Give youth a chance. When I saw the teansheet my heart sank

Yet you still think he is a great manager Eggs ?

….ha, ha, I said last season was a great managerial achievement.

I do like him but I won’t defend him if he deserves criticism. I was surprised at Keane starting but he obviously had concerns after watching Tarkowski/O’Brien and Keane wasn’t the worst of our defenders today.

Doucoure looked woeful, I think he tries to hard when he has the ball it’s the only explanation I have for his feet not doing what his brain suggests. Given we weren’t under the cosh, the Ndiaye substitution should’ve been made at half-time. Indeed, it was a home game, Ndiaye could’ve started. That was down to Dyche.

He still works with what he’s given and we’ve all be calling for a new RB all summer, let’s hope following the Young calamity we finally plug that gap.

Bad that performance positive start and then it all went downhill we should have been in front by a goal or two when they scored forget the ifs and buts var penalties no penalties it was embarrassing,first game of the season at home last season at Goodison and getting beat 0-4 by Brighton,then enduring Brighton fan’s singing songs about us playing in the championship next year passes met with ole ….olé while we chase shadows.

I've got good news for you, it was 3-0 not 4-0

Got to say, even though there are valid complaints about the defence and midfield, our attack was truly appalling. I can't remember one single chance where we 'should' have scored. (Apart from an offside McNeil missing two open goals from close distance.)

Something has got to change with our forward play, especially if DCL is not that bothered.

….ha, ha, I said last season was a great managerial achievement.

I do like him but I won’t defend him if he deserves criticism. I was surprised at Keane starting but he obviously had concerns after watching Tarkowski/O’Brien and Keane wasn’t the worst of our defenders today.

Doucoure looked woeful, I think he tries to hard when he has the ball it’s the only explanation I have for his feet not doing what his brain suggests. Given we weren’t under the cosh, the Ndiaye substitution should’ve been made at half-time. Indeed, it was a home game, Ndiaye could’ve started. That was down to Dyche.

He still works with what he’s given and we’ve all be calling for a new RB all summer, let’s hope following the Young calamity we finally plug that gap.

The problem is eggs he hasn't worked with what he's been given. 3 new signings stuck on the bench.

Dreadful management today.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.