• Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
mate
the first half
was
the sake old

again on mr dyche

Attacking wise yeah, our attacking unit os poor, we butchered about 5 chances, but we disrupted Brighton and got suckered.

Brighton are the worse team to go behind against as they wont let you have the ball.

Not excusing the second half performance though, heads dropped and that is unacceptable, we gave up after the penalty decision, the second then the red card.

This was entirely predictable & also entirely preventable. That's what annoys me the most. That's on Sean Dyche. That team news was so deflating. We had the players to win that from the start.
Minimum effort in his team selection, Maximum problems on the pitch. I'd like to write that message on his face.
Correct.. the second the team was announced, Everyone on here predicted a loss.

We started the season with a non existent midfield and young and keane starting

What is going on

Gueye shouldn’t even be here. He’s only here because we activated a clause in his contract otherwise he would be sunbathing in Saudi Arabia with Ronaldo

Tim was some kind of weird ffp / psr thing that we did to avoid point deductions and let’s be realistic wouldn’t be here if we didn’t need to do such dodgy deals

What is kev doing with the Onana money

Shambles

We started the season with a non existent midfield and young and keane starting

What is going on

Gueye shouldn’t even be here. He’s only here because we activated a clause in his contract otherwise he would be sunbathing in Saudi Arabia with Ronaldo

Tim was some kind of weird ffp / psr thing that we did to avoid point deductions and let’s be realistic wouldn’t be here if we didn’t need to do such dodgy deals

What is kev doing with the Onana money

Shambles
Yet still the only player that looked like he cared.

Quite frankly, we are still missing Richarlison, Onana and Gordon. How we stayed up last season... I will never know. And our best player, Branthwaite, was of course out injured today.

This season.... we, as fans, will have to be the 12th man that we were last season when we hammered Newcastle and Chelsea at Goodison.

I don't want our first season in our magnificent new stadium to be in the lower leagues.

The sad thing is nobody at the club will sack him I thought he might of changed his ways he hasn’t won’t get sacked until we have a new owner

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.