Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Talks about experience.....most experienced players in Young and Gueye making an absolute show of themselves today, backline was a shambles and the only tactic seemed to be give it to Michael Keane to whack an angle ball to Harrison or Mcneil who are scared to head the ball.
Never seen a manager who pays so little attention to forward play. And I mean never.

Well, that went well...Seriously though, perhaps that will concentrate their minds to bring in a competent right back, who is not geriatric, Young starting was one of the few decisions that Dyche did not get wrong today, the problem was, there was no viable alternative. We have to bring in a journeyman right back, on a free or a loan, or a young right back, who is capable of playing at this level on a small fee.

McNell was anonymous today, we must try Linstroem or Ndaiye in his place, the jury is out on Harrison, either play him or Ndaiye in Doucoure's position. Either way, let's see a end to the two slowest wingers in professional football playing for Everton every week.

The boy Iroegbunam showed promise, he has every chance of being a player, I like the fact that his first instinct is to move the ball forwards, but, like all young players, he lacks the knowledge and experience to know when it is just not an option.

Let's hope that Dyche takes a lesson from this and accepts that Doucoure is just too clumsy to play as a number 10 and that even with his lack of experience, O'Brein has to start ahead of Keane. He also must see that Coleman and Young are not viable options as right back.

Well, that went well...Seriously though, perhaps that will concentrate their minds to bring in a competent right back, who is not geriatric, Young starting was one of the few decisions that Dyche did not get wrong today, the problem was, there was no viable alternative. We have to bring in a journeyman right back, on a free or a loan, or a young right back, who is capable of playing at this level on a small fee.

McNell was anonymous today, we must try Linstroem or Ndaiye in his place, the jury is out on Harrison, either play him or Ndaiye in Doucoure's position. Either way, let's see a end to the two slowest wingers in professional football playing for Everton every week.

The boy Iroegbunam showed promise, he has every chance of being a player, I like the fact that his first instinct is to move the ball forwards, but, like all young players, he lacks the knowledge and experience to know when it is just not an option.

Let's hope that Dyche takes a lesson from this and accepts that Doucoure is just too clumsy to play as a number 10 and that even with his lack of experience, O'Brein has to start ahead of Keane. He also must see that Coleman and Young are not viable options as right back.

dyche can’t play the same players expecting to play all city like

Thanks every cloud an that, I left on the 3rd walking from parkend to bullens and thought they scored a 4th

I'm on my family hols in Antayla, sat with several blues and opposite a load of Skunks thanks Everton for that half arsed, lack lustre performance. If Ashley Young ever plays for Everton again I think I'll walk away until Dyche has gone. McNeil was awful, Harrison the best of the wingers, Tim must be gutted for who he signed for and the absolute crap he is surrounded with. But not to worry as Dyche will drop him as soon as Garner is fit. We gave up in the second half I hope Dyche has the guts to mention it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back