• Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

Everton 0-1 Brighton

Hang on, just on that Everton no-penalty...

In turns out there was a technical issue with the VAR screen so referee Simon Hooper wasn't able to see any replays. He overturned his decision on VAR's advice.
After you posted this, i looked on BBC. Showed my dad and my brother.

Just looked back again now...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817_174312_com.huawei.browser.webp
    Screenshot_20240817_174312_com.huawei.browser.webp
    123.6 KB · Views: 3
Dyche could very easily have gone with a back 3 today. Had all the players for that role and has tried McNeill and Harrison as wing backs in a similar system last season several times and they performed well. Keane also has more cover for his inevitable brain farts. Or he could try the solid Myko at LCB with JOB and Tarks. But no, plod ahead with the least possible consideration - no plan B even in the inevitability of Young getting sent off that we all saw coming.

I'm on my family hols in Antayla, sat with several blues and opposite a load of Skunks thanks Everton for that half arsed, lack lustre performance. If Ashley Young ever plays for Everton again I think I'll walk away until Dyche has gone. McNeil was awful, Harrison the best of the wingers, Tim must be gutted for who he signed for and the absolute crap he is surrounded with. But not to worry as Dyche will drop him as soon as Garner is fit. We gave up in the second half I hope Dyche has the guts to mention it.
McNeill lead in his boots or he is on the ganja before a game,
Senior leagues have better than young
Harrison did well controlling some of them balls hit to him today like his boots were velcro
Dyche needs to be given his p45 now the season is 1game in and I can’t say same old it was worse

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back