Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Not seen the game, but what a bad sore line to start the season. 2-0 down before the red card so I don`t expect that made any difference. Straight off with the team selection I was surprised to see Keane in there ahead of O`Brien, why spend that much on a player to sit him on the bench, sitting on the bench is Keane`s best position. RB is going to be a real problem for us this season unless we suddenly find one in the next few weeks.

After you posted this, i looked on BBC. Showed my dad and my brother.

Just looked back again now...
Just to keep it in mix. @BlueShark, you say unsure.

Check for yourself.

This is some crazy real time revisionism.

I sit in TB across from away fans. It was clear as day for everyone on our side of the pitch that monitor showed nothing but the Purple and White VAR screen.

sorry i’m pulling my hair out here watching the Villa vs West Ham game. Softest penalty you’re going to see in your life, apparently it’s not overruled because “they’re not doing that this season” - it’s absolutely disgraceful and corrupt as you like. Sick to death of the “Premier” League
See my message above and its linked messages back to @DanEFC92 original post.

Happy in away, that missed out on tickets for the first two Home games at a cost of £100 a time { Concession / Junior / Stanley ParkParking and Fuel }

….ha, ha, I said last season was a great managerial achievement.

I do like him but I won’t defend him if he deserves criticism. I was surprised at Keane starting but he obviously had concerns after watching Tarkowski/O’Brien and Keane wasn’t the worst of our defenders today.

Doucoure looked woeful, I think he tries to hard when he has the ball it’s the only explanation I have for his feet not doing what his brain suggests. Given we weren’t under the cosh, the Ndiaye substitution should’ve been made at half-time. Indeed, it was a home game, Ndiaye could’ve started. That was down to Dyche.

He still works with what he’s given and we’ve all be calling for a new RB all summer, let’s hope following the Young calamity we finally plug that gap.
Fair enough , but everyone knows that Keane is crap , Doucoure is the worst technical PL player and that Young was finished 2 seasons ago but still Dyche picks them.

Just to keep it in mix. @BlueShark, you say unsure.

Check for yourself.

This is some crazy real time revisionism.

I sit in TB across from away fans. It was clear as day for everyone on our sude of the pitch that monitor showed nothing but the Purple and White VAR screen.
I think I said its outrageous if true, and if they are now lying to cover it up then that's even worse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.