Match Thread Everton vs Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onans for me. Silky. 12 games in. Good signs. That confidence and presence, gonna call it now, could end up bossing the center circle for us like Fellaini used to.

Great performance all-around. One of the two or three best this season, surely.

I'd like to see McNeil get the run of games between now and the World Cup. Bring Gray off the bench where he can just run and dribble at tired defenders, which is all he really wants to do anyway. Not saying McNeil's a world-beater, but Gray's too selfish and so often just kills any fluid build-up play on offense. Look at that McNeil goal, though, for the difference when we have a winger that actually looks to combine with his teammates first.

MOTM to Iwobi for two more assists. Honorable mention to Dom for a really good game even beyond the very well-taken goal. We need that kind of striker play desperately going forward.

This is easily the most comfortable I've felt about the foundation of the team in years. Can't wait to see how exciting we can be if we can add one or two more consistently dangerous attacking players in the next couple of windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.