Match Thread Everton Vs Dagenham & Redbridge - FA Cup - Third Round - Saturday 9th January - 15:00 KO

Cheerleaders or fan songs?

• Cheerleaders

Votes: 49 27.5%
  • Fan songs

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Mr Testicles

Votes: 91 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two young lads from that video that was made over Christmas were introduced on the pitch at HT the Stadium announcer asked one of the young lads who he wanted to play in the LC Final

He answered Liverpool

When asked why

He said because they're rubbish

Bless him.

It's 3.00am ish here in Melbourne. I woke up 10 minutes ago went straight to Flash Scores.

1-0 Kone 32 min'. Besic, Lennon, Mirallas have started. I forget who else. Strong bench, though.

The two young lads from that video that was made over Christmas were introduced on the pitch at HT the Stadium announcer asked one of the young lads who he wanted to play in the LC Final

He answered Liverpool

When asked why

He said because they're rubbish

Bless him.
He's not wrong, they are crap

What the hell went on a few minutes back with SSN putting 1-1 on the screen?

Trying to do a load of jobs around the house and garden, and nicking in now and again to check GOT and SSN but was raging when I saw that. Did they apologise??

Back to work!!!

Trying to do a load of jobs around the house and garden, and nicking in now and again to check GOT and SSN but was raging when I saw that. Did they apologise??

Back to work!!!
to the away teams fans they said sorry,not to us though lol things got better for us we went from 1-1 to 1-0 lol

Back to work!!!
Everton have agreed to accept the equalizer to ensure reality accurately reflects the telly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back