Everton vs. FC Krasnodar. 11th December at 20.05.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the conference I'd imagine the team will be something like

Joel

Kenny
Browning
Alcaraz
Garbutt

Ledson
Pienaar (don't know who else it could be)

Atsu
McAleny
Oviedo

Kone

Maybe not Atsu, RM didn't mention him, if he doesn't start that'll pretty much confirm he's off back to Chelsea or on loan elsewhere. I think it will be Oviedo on the right and Pienaar on the left with Barry in midfield as captain.

Edit:- Apparently Atsu was mentioned, missed that.

all i want from tomorrows game is to see a few kids do something fantastic and further a first team place when osman is pratting about.

He only said McAleny is involved, never said starting so I'd guess at...

Joel
Kenny Browning Alcaraz Garbutt
Ledson Osman
Oviedo Pienaar Atsu
Kone

I'd also like to see McAleny, Galloway and Long involved.

From what I could gather I'd like to see:
_________Robles_______
Kenny_Alcaraz_Ty____Garb
_________Barry_______
Atsu_______________Oviedo
_________Pienaar_______
_____Kone_____McAleny___

Maybe not Atsu, RM didn't mention him, if he doesn't start that'll pretty much confirm he's off back to Chelsea or on loan elsewhere. I think it will be Oviedo on the right and Pienaar on the left with Barry in midfield as captain.

Edit:- Apparently Atsu was mentioned, missed that.

Barry isn't going to play considering he's named 9 of the 11 and said the other two are 'future diamonds' so I thought that'd be Ledson and Kenny. Barry badly needs the rest imo.

Barry isn't going to play considering he's named 9 of the 11 and said the other two are 'future diamonds' so I thought that'd be Ledson and Kenny. Barry badly needs the rest imo.
But he never confirmed that mcaleny will start so think Barry might slot in as a bit of experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back