Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't deserve it but I will take it.

Get to half time and give them the bollocking they deserve.
we worked their keeper more than they worked Tim. Their build up play/possession has been better butwe were getting into it more as the half went on

I do wonder why we only bother to start playing once the opposition has gone ahead though.

impressed with Lukaku, Barry, Jagielka and Barkley. The defense is frightening though, not going to jump on Fumes Mori's case as this must be such a difficult game to slot into, but The more you see other defenders, the more you realise how utterly brilliant Stones is.

Also Delofeu was massively poor for 43 minutes, but my word can he cross a ball, get the ball to him and we'll be ok.

can we stop putting barkley in the box when defending corners, i know he's a big lad but he's not too great in these situations

Two bad defensive mistakes , but another corner no cover by us again TH static on his line , an RB let Ings go too easy relived to be at 1-1!
Our goal was a keystone kop defending and Rom smashing the gift home!

get naismith off for kone and we will look a different team again, im amazed a hat trick has managed to fool people into believing naismith is good for the team, hes not and never will be a regular starter, good impact sub but thats it. He might be dangerous off the odd set piece or flick on but nothing kone wouldn't do whilst also pushing us up the pitch through holding up the ball.

Del is too weak and too slow today, cross for the goal aside, he has been completely anonymous, it was his mistake that lead to the corner that Liverpool scored from.

Get Kone on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back