Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wouldn't sack him, he showed us he's a good manager last season. Granted this season he's been awful, fell out with players and been stubbern, and spent alot of money. Tonight he showed a willingness to change, tried something different, showed fight and looked interested, when the chips are down the character comes out, I still hold faith despite some of the dross i've watched us play all season. I'd least leave give him a few more games seriously, I really don't think pressing the panic button is the solution.

I understand what you're saying, but the shocking form since the Spring is a serious blemish on his record. My confidence in him has gone. You don't turn around that kind of form and go on to be successful, it just doesn't happen.

I still wouldn't sack him, he showed us he's a good manager last season. Granted this season he's been awful, fell out with players and been stubbern, and spent alot of money. Tonight he showed a willingness to change, tried something different, showed fight and looked interested, when the chips are down the character comes out, I still hold faith despite some of the dross i've watched us play all season. I'd least leave give him a few more games seriously, I really don't think pressing the panic button is the solution.
No it isnt. With player coming back until the end of the year we should try to get a few pointin the league and play better football in 2018

Might be unpopular right now as everyone wants koemans head. But he started a team (bar injuries) we mostly wanted. He made attacking subs and went after the game. We showed some fight.

The timing of their goals killed us. I'm not koemans biggest fan at all and think it's time for a new manager and change of morale in the team but tonight I reckon he made the right decisions. One of them nights.

At least the performance wasn't utter crap.

He started
Williams
Cuco
Holgate at right back

After a few subs it was better but we are so low on confidence. We went from battering them to looking like a pub side again.

Might be unpopular right now as everyone wants koemans head. But he started a team (bar injuries) we mostly wanted. He made attacking subs and went after the game. We showed some fight.

The timing of their goals killed us. I'm not koemans biggest fan at all and think it's time for a new manager and change of morale in the team but tonight I reckon he made the right decisions. One of them nights.

At least the performance wasn't utter crap.

I think if this had been earlier in the season fans wouldnt have been so restless. More tge timing

You know.. I'm not even that down about that. There were a lot of positives:

- Tom Davies was and is brilliant
- Lookman was very good
- Vlasic was good (in the middle too)
- Deadball Gylfi's dead balls were on point
- The speed of play was much faster (often at the cost of accuracy, but who cares anymore)
- Williams gave us some much needed and long overdue Grade A sh*thousery. About time. I swear we'd win every home game if we had some dinosaur like Pulis in charge
- We made plenty of chances

We're still crap though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back