Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took a brawl between the players to get us going which isn't very encouraging. We then equalised, nearly manage to go ahead but inevitably concede after giving the ball away sloppily. The amount of individual errors and the lack of quality is beyond a joke. I've tried to keep faith with Koeman but it's hard to see how he comes back from the brink to keep his job at this point.

Quite easily. It's called the Everton board.

You misread me. Venting anger or frustration is one thing its the tone of hate and using abusive language with such venom. It creates a bad example and a domino affect and then we have people questioning whether its getting too much ala the whole Barkley thing last season. Clearly the player was rattled by the constant abuse.

This happens in every ground in every country.

We have bells as fans, this is true. But I've got zero problem with them doing what they do of that's what they want.

It's amazing how much damage one person can do to the reputation of an entire football club.

Those images of that gentleman punching that Lyon player with a baby in his arms has been broadcast across the nation and across the world. And it's provoked outrage and condemnation from hundreds of thousands of football fans.

And on various forums I've seen the usual "Scousers are all drunken scum." and "Everton FC are the shame of English football." etc.

Kinda gutting to see the players that Walsh and Ronko signed playing so [Poor language removed]. Save for Sig and Pick and Vlasic we've splurged money on players that simply aren't looking good enough to wear the shirt. And we still haven't got a striker.
The only other splurge is Klaassen.

Concentrate on winning it?

I was thinking more like winning the 11th place challenge.

Still reckon that was a lot better than what has been served up so far.

We have a fair few rested for the weekend which it should be the case when we have a big squad. For the first time we had an out ball and did some decent things, for a team with zero confidence that wasn't half as bad as what I expected. Got to push on now and start winning again.

It's amazing how much damage one person can do to the reputation of an entire football club.

Those images of that gentleman punching that Lyon player with a baby in his arms has been broadcast across the nation and across the world. And it's provoked outrage and condemnation from hundreds of thousands of football fans.

And on various forums I've seen the usual "Scousers are all drunken scum." and "Everton FC are the shame of English football." etc.
Wazza on his day off was it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back