Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys,

First of all, I'm not here for trolling.
Just wanted to tell you that both our teams are in the same situation, except that you play in a much harder league which explain your performances.

I can see a lot of pessimism here but you have a good chance to win this match.
We are missing Mariano and morel, our usual starting CB.
And, even with him we concede way too much goals. The keys to this match will be pace, your players will need to go fast behind our defense to score and to block our wings as our forward is very young and won't do so well.

Anyway, if we lose, we all hope, us Lyon fans that our coach will be sacked too. I guess this is going to be both their match.

May the best team win (or lose if you want your coach out ;) ).

Cheers.

And please pardon my English if I've made any mistakes ^^

...we couldn’t beat a team from Cyprus at home so it really is difficult seeing us get the required victory tonight. We worked hard last season to ensure a European campaign but it’s looking like this team is out of its depth.

It was all a master plan from our unshaven Dutch lord, to lure Lyon into a false sense of complacency tonight.Well it wasn't really but i'll pretend that it was, to keep me in a positive pre kick off mood.lol

Hi guys,

Just wanted to tell you that both our teams are in the same situation, except that you play in a much harder league which explain your performances.

And, even with him we concede way too much goals. The keys to this match will be pace, your players will need to go fast behind our defense to score and to block our wings as our forward is very young and won't do so well.

Anyway, if we lose, we all hope, us Lyon fans that our coach will be sacked too. I guess this is going to be both their match.

Cheers.

You mentioned we needed pace to behind your defence......our manager doesn't like that so sounds like we are screwed!

All the best mate ( apart from tonight of course! )

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Nice one mate. Cheers for the info, I was listening to a podcast the other day and a French journalist (Julian Lauren???) we scathing of your manger, thought he was amongst the wort in the French league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back