Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those few shots we've had have been closed down quickly hopefully a few fall nicely for us second half.

But at the same time I don't see any attacking plan from us, it's all a bit too hopeful.

Despite his work-rate, DCL just has no presence, he's hardly bothering 1 defender, let alone worrying the whole back-line.

Vlasic doing well considering how tightly he's being marked.

Davies and Kev battling well.

When you see how we played the last 20 mins then you can't say the players are not playing for Koeman.

When the confidence is low and and you keep on conceding the 1st goal in every game with the weakened attack like ours, we are bound to struggle. Really should have set our transfer priorities differently. We should have got a good RB and LB instead of going for so many no 10s.

Our final ball is not good enough to cause trouble. But I can see Lyon getting troubled by our pressing. I'd maybe bring Sigurdsson on for Klaasen after 60th min and Lookman. It would have been perfect had we scored an equaliser.
I'll have whatever you're having mate coz I haven't seen them play for the manager all season and word is they don't.

Today is the first time this season we play 2 winger who is willing to run and dribble and what a difference it makes.

first time this season we only employ a single number 10.

First time this season our wingback plays a supporting role instead of doing everything down the flank alone. Much more fluid and not so much of a pain to watch.

If siggy is playing instead of klassen, we would have ripe their Defence apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back