Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those few shots we've had have been closed down quickly hopefully a few fall nicely for us second half.

But at the same time I don't see any attacking plan from us, it's all a bit too hopeful.
DCL is still way too raw. Kevin was the only one making runs in behind. We don't check to the ball nearly enough either, but that is because Cuco and Holgate have been so bad going forward. I don't think Kev or Vlasic trust them to link up.

Arteta is in the stands, our next manager I hope - he has learnt from the master at City and is now ready to come home!

Tell you what though...don't really want to bandwagon and all that but I reckon if Martina took a seat in the stands for 99% of that first half nobody would of noticed.

Take cuco off and bring baines on. Might just be me but haven't noticed DCL muchz I'd maybe swap him and let Sandro have a run about

Don’t think I noticed DCL since he went down and we got a free kick.

He isn’t clinical enough to lead the line but then we knew all this when we sold Rom and RK repeatedly said we need to ‘spread goals around’ which has not worked.

Brad Friedel
Screen_shot_2011-12-25_at_4.52.05_AM.jpg

My God do they not listen to people before letting them be commentators?

I was trying to work out who it was with the annoying voice, it's like a speak and spell toy when the batteries are going flat.

A bit, but Gylfi has magic in his boots and Davy doesnt.

True, a couple of times he's been free on the edge of the box and not been fed, but then when he got a real chance he didn't make it count, think at Ajax he'd have played the striker in, but as has been the case all season, we have a massive squad, all of them are trying to impress and not playing as a team as a consequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back