Sergio-Aguero.webp

go against

alcaraz.webp

Or...

jovetic.webp

against

jags.webp

:oops:

While some, maybe more would feel that 1-1 draw vs that ballooned faced Big Sam's West Ham would give us some impetus due to our arduous effort to claim a 1-1 draw in the end, I'm not buying it. If there's a game that could change our fortunes this season and prove an epoch in Martinez'a topsy turvy Everton tenure till now...its this.

David Moyes would have the fans incensed with vital cup losses to Liverpool, Wigan, Old Ham to bringing Hibbert on to defend a lead and end up squandering it. But that ginger Man Utd legend always found a way to answer straightaway in the big games at home when the pressure was at it's peak with Straqualursci or Beckford in attack. Therefore when you look at this Everton side with the talent that needs no introduction you'd think the spanking we gave teams last season would become a norm at Goodison. However, we're obviously paying the cost of being too over confident in our defence and following the paths of all these passing teams in not caring about the importance of defence which seems to be have put a nasty virus in our confidence.

So, with such little confidence, low optimism, we look forward to a way to get some points of this game...3 if possible FFS. Wouldn't mind a 0-0 tbh cos I can't remember our last clean sheet. Irrespective of the outcome, I'm sure a lot of you are looking forward to this guy

BESIC.webp

after injuring Aguero (again) hammering the likes of

SILVA.webp

;)

Attachments

• jovetic.webp
    jovetic.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back