Everton vs. Man. United (Oct. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybeeru

Player Valuation: £15m
For the Everton home game against United on October 8, how likely is it that the fixture will be moved to Sunday due to United's participation in the Europa League? It looks like they will have a EL group stage match on Thursday the 6th. That basically guarantees that the fixture against us will move to Sunday or Monday, right? I was looking at trying to get tickets for the game but if it moves to Sunday then it's probably a no-go.

For the Everton home game against United on October 8, how likely is it that the fixture will be moved to Sunday due to United's participation in the Europa League? It looks like they will have a EL group stage match on Thursday the 6th. That basically guarantees that the fixture against us will move to Sunday or Monday, right? I was looking at trying to get tickets for the game but if it moves to Sunday then it's probably a no-go.
We'll be relegated by then.

Weird that with the Europa group game the PL website already has that fixture for 1230 on Saturday.

Screenshot_20220629_102030_com.android.chrome_edit_226516757772726.jpg

If they play Thursday, then yes, it will move to Sunday or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.