Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you say a win woudnt make a difference? it’s 3 points mate
A win would be good off course, but the run we have unless we win the odd one of them, it may not be in the long run, no good saying there are worst teams than us when the likes of watford can get wins at villa and saints and a 0-0 at man utd, we need to get a result no one expects somewhere

The issue is I am sure there have been many more games in the last 5 months that we have thought we may win.
I honestly thought we may have beat wolves lol, with the results going for us, with wolves playing just a few days earlier, and me expecting the players to be up for it, and not play like we played about 72 hours earlier

I have seen enough of these horse punching biffs on Twitter today to convince me that if their murdering paymasters actually make them a trophy winning, successful team they will be RS level insufferable.
They will never reach that unbearable level! They will get on your tits big time, but to reach lfc fan mentality is impossible

Begovic
Holgate--Keane--Godfrey
Iwobi--Allan--Doucouré--van de Beek--Gray
Richarlison-Rondon
For me, that's the best of a very, very bad bunch of players.

You tell Iwobi and Gray to get up and down those wings all night, you tell the centre halves to hold a line and stay tight, tell Allan to sit in front of the back three, van de Beek to get the ball wide or into Richi's feet, and tell Doucouré to try to link midfield attack.

Regardless of that, we're losing this and I'm convinced we we're finishing in the bottom two.

Last edited:

Well that was a long week out. Missed some fume im sure.

Must win game this side of the millennium.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I was this nervous and anxious about an Everton game.

It is like a Cup Final level of nervousnes.
The only nerves i get and never before a game, even big games are when we take the lead, are leading with 10mins to go thinking the oppo will level, or if we are level thinking we will lose the closer to the final whistle we get lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back