Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh like that line up or not, we’ve tried all sorts and nothing had changed, perhaps tonight will be the night it just clicks let’s hope so.

That line up could be anything with Iwobi being LWB, CM, CAM or a winger, impossible to know till kick off.

Defence terrifies me but Pickford missing against Newcastle isn't a massive concern as he turns in to a sunday league GK everytime he plays them.

I think the lineup is decent. The most important thing is the performance and how the players play in it. Personally i would have rested Gordon but other than that it looks OK

Awful team but that's not lampards fault.

Begovic, Keane, Holgate, Coleman, iwobi are all championship standard. So it's no wonder we are where we are.

I`m hoping this is a 4-2-3-1,

Begovic

Coleman Holgate Keane Godfrey

Allan Doucoure

Gordon Iwobi Gray

Richarlison
No Pickford and Donny is a worry...
I hope so to Doucoure just needs to stay back and be disciplined at with Allan, we are losing the midfield in most games just let the rest try and find goal scoring chances, we must stay solid not like against Spurs.

That line up could be anything with Iwobi being LWB, CM, CAM or a winger, impossible to know till kick off.

Defence terrifies me but Pickford missing against Newcastle isn't a massive concern as he turns in to a sunday league GK everytime he plays them.
Iwobi needs to play on the right, nowhere else. Gordon left and Gray behind Richy

Funny thing is I look at that Newcastle line up and in different circumstances, shouldn't really scare anyone. I just hope these lot show a bit of fight and win a dxmn game. Iwobi masterclass incoming ?. Big up the fans in Goodison tonight! You'll literally have to put the ball in the net yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back