Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

Has anybody ever parked in that car park next to Goodison?

@micknick tried, how much did they wanna charge?

Im going with my Grandson and my Father in Law, but my FIL really cant walk very far so trying to think of how to deal with that.

We normally park about a mile away, but he aint walking a mile.

Im going with my Grandson and my Father in Law, but my FIL really cant walk very far so trying to think of how to deal with that.

Give him a piggy back.you lazy person :lol: the Grandson that is :lol:, Leave about 2 hours earlier

Park a bit further away and get a taxi to the ground?

Was like £20 I think. Parked at the leisure centre instead.

Cant you drop him and the grandson off near the ground, go park and meet them at the Dixie Statue?

Pickford

Young
Keane
Tarkowski
Myko

Garner
Gana

McNeill
Doucoure
Harrison

DCL

D wighting is on the wall, thrown to the ground roughly a DCL pen for 1-0.

O'BRIAN on as substitute scores to make it three in three for his good self 2-0.

Prediction:
Everton 2 Roma 0

NSNO
💙
Sadly Keane is unlikely to play, struggling with a tight hamstring,the good news is he should befit for the Brighton game.

The one facing Stanley Park charges £10, card or cash, it’s then a twenty yard walk to Bullens Road stands and about the same to the Park End stand.

Hey all.

I've been planning to travel from Wales to bring my 10yr old daughter to her first match.

Shes been super excited ever since we got the tickets.

However with all the riots going on up and down the country, I dont think I'm in the wrong for being a bit apprehensive about taking the trip.

Just wondered what the thoughts are of anybody that may be in the same sort of situation.

My Grandson will float all the way, hes been excited for this game ever since I got him a ticket.

I despise preseason games and im still trying to get my Wife to go instead of me.
Astonished you even go with him still for calling you to play dinosaur Burnley in 1vs1. 🤣 🤣🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back