Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

Still hadn't heard anything official, but just checked on the site and it is being streamed free for members and ST holders. (Yes, I know about the quality of preseason streams but hopefully it will be a bit better at Goodison!)

Decisions decisions.

Wife is not happy about us going, perhaps understandably so. Keeps pointing out news articles about planned disruption to EFL games this weekend.

Urgh, I really don't know
I think after Wednesday night and the protests by the majority in most places supporting immigrants the far right or whoever will be having second thoughts about future protests so I would have no hesitation in going to the Roma game, in fact I’m going and I’ve well turned eighty!

Anyone know if the Soccerbus is running tomorrow?
I've phoned Merseyrail and Stagecoach and found perfect applicants to run Everton ticket applications and merchandise, in fact it's where we must have recruited the current staff.
Anyone know if it's running please?

Taking my 2 year old tomorrow and was going to take him to the fanzone. Is it open and will there be entertainment crap on does anyone know?

Anyone know if the Soccerbus is running tomorrow?
I've phoned Merseyrail and Stagecoach and found perfect applicants to run Everton ticket applications and merchandise, in fact it's where we must have recruited the current staff.
Anyone know if it's running please?
Stagecoach tweeted yesterday that the service is on tomorrow. Everton fan services retweeted it if you want anymore info.

And what about you Centurian…. Do you find it…. whimsical….. when I sayyy the name…. Neal….. Maupay….

IMG_5191.jpeg

Just found out in an email from the club my digital ticket for Roma will not read at the turnstile because my Nokia C22 phone does not support NFC i.e. will not process contactless payments. It doesn't matter as I can't get there anyway but I'm posting this in case anyone else has the same phone. Only had it 6 months btw.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back