Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another American lad suggested using a VPN and changing your IP location to the UK and then downloading the ITV app. I'm going to work on that tonight and see if I can get that working.

Yeah that was me. Download Surfeasy app - free and free 7 day trial. Move VPN to uk. The. Download the ITV hub app. Open a free account on it. Set your address and postcode when prompted to 9 Goodison Road / Bullens Road / Gwladys st (you get the idea) and L4 4EL. Itv sends you an email to confirm you're real and then when you click on that it opens all ITV channels including ITV4. So can watch it on your iPad.

Yeah that was me. Download Surfeasy app - free and free 7 day trial. Move VPN to uk. The. Download the ITV hub app. Open a free account on it. Set your address and postcode when prompted to 9 Goodison Road / Bullens Road / Gwladys st (you get the idea) and L4 4EL. Itv sends you an email to confirm you're real and then when you click on that it opens all ITV channels including ITV4. So can watch it on your iPad.

It's not letting me Download the ITV hub in iTunes though.it keeps saying I'm in the us store. When I change it it starts over. Suggestions?

It's not letting me Download the ITV hub in iTunes though.it keeps saying I'm in the us store. When I change it it starts over. Suggestions?
Can't you watch it on filmon.com or tvcatchup.com? If you've got a UK IP the latter will def work. May even work without. Could also try downloading Hoxx VPN on your device for a UK VPN.

Pickford
Kenny - Keane - Williams/Holgate - Baines
Klaassen - Schneiderlin - Gana
Dowell - Rooney - Sandro

Let's get this one wrapped up first leg and can experiment for the reverse fixture to keep as many first teamers fresh for Stoke.

Any side we play 'should' have the quality to beat these so hopefully Koeman treats it partly as a pre-season game to build fitness etc.

I think the side that is fittest and sharpest will play.

It's why I won't be surprised if neither Pickford nor Sandro start.

Lookman has looked sharp in pre-season, while Kev has shown flashes.

Get them up with Rooney and we've got plenty of midfielders to chose from behind them.

Get this result wrapped up and then ideally we can treat the second-leg a bit differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back