Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the thinking is that he will be #2 all season, so give him some minutes behind Ash and Keane to build a communication relationship in a match we should stroll, in case he has to step up in a more demanding match.

Hope those words dont come back to haunt me mind.
Aren't we supposedly bringing in another 'keeper anyway? Think he'd be a number 2 and possible EL 'keeper. Stek probably starting due to Pickfords late return. Or maybe Ronald just thinks we'll do these lot without worrying about the back too much.

Aren't we supposedly bringing in another 'keeper anyway? Think he'd be a number 2 and possible EL 'keeper. Stek probably starting due to Pickfords late return. Or maybe Ronald just thinks we'll do these lot without worrying about the back too much.

The rumour is Eloy Room when Robles is sold.

I guess the thinking is that he will be #2 all season, so give him some minutes behind Ash and Keane to build a communication relationship in a match we should stroll, in case he has to step up in a more demanding match.

Hope those words dont come back to haunt me mind.

think it's either stek is europa keeper for the whole season, or because of pickford's involvement in the U21's, i.e. why holgate and sandro are on the bench too.

Rooney hattrick. Everyone spaffing reminiscing of when he rattled 3 in on his champs league debut.

Fap fap.

Then realising these are part time bin men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back