Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full house, Rooney back in blue at Goodison, Gylfi introduced to the crowd as an Everton player at half-time when we're already 3-0 up...... ;)

Anyone know the value of their players/squad?

Their total squad equals about one-fifth of a Jordan Pickford.

upload_2017-7-25_12-40-2.webp

Just remember Weat Ham went out last year in qualifying vs some club called Astra. Don't take whoever this is lightly. Smash them at home and be done with it.

Exactly this, while Astra Girugiu are from Romania, and better than these.. WHU being knocked out so early proves not to be messing around.

They went away to Brann and overturned a 1-0 scoreline so I think people expecting a 5-0 scoreline may be a little over confident.

Not saying we aren't capable, just that they will look to make it as tough as possible with hope of a decent scoreline, before taking us back to their place.

Can't take any of these Europa previews seriously without knowing whether their fans voted for Brexit, the popularity of moustaches amongst them and overall scruff levels.

Eberton to smash these 9-2

Why would the fans of a Slovakian Club have been voting in the Brexit referendum?? Unless they are UK citizens that is...

Still waiting for my tickets.

Checked the website and it says mine were sent out on Friday.

How have they done this so late? I ordered instantly when they became available, along with my friend who sits next to me and lives only one block away from myself. His arrived Saturday.

4-3-3

Pickford

Holgate
Keane
Williams
Baines

Schneiderlin
Gana
Klassan

Rooney
Sandro
Mirallas

Bench: Stek, Cuco, Jagielka, Davies, Lennon, Lookman, McCarthy

5-0 blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back