2024/25 Everton Women - Super League & Cup Games

Hayashi is a great attacking player. We have signed many attackers this pre season. some can as always play more than 1 position
Fairly excited to see what they can do this season, was quite worried after the really bad patch last season and didn't know if Sorensen would pull through, but seems like theyve got a plan and going for decent targets this season.

What positions do you think they'll be looking to bring in next?

Fairly excited to see what they can do this season, was quite worried after the really bad patch last season and didn't know if Sorensen would pull through, but seems like theyve got a plan and going for decent targets this season.

What positions do you think they'll be looking to bring in next?
Well i wont say, as i already know :lol: No idea when players are announced, or in what order though. Sorensen was always staying, to have the weekly never ending injury list we had, it was a miracle we didnt get relegated

Well i wont say, as i already know :lol: No idea when players are announced, or in what order though. Sorensen was always staying, to have the weekly never ending injury list we had, it was a miracle we didnt get relegated
Hahaha, that's a fair point actually.

And definitely, I thought we were a cert to go down, hopefully no where near that this season though.

These are interesting developments with the squad - clearly the club is casting a much wider net in terms of nationalities / leagues to evaluate and are wanting to make sure they can get the ball forward and do something positive when it's there.

Looking forward to move moves / announcements.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.