Everton Youth Teams Thread

What would a 'next in line' 11 (playing Robertos formation) look like in terms of the youth players who would be thrown in in the hypothetical situation all of our first team players were unavailable. This shouldn't include players who Roberto has used in the first team more than a handful of times so Browning Garbutt Galloway McAleny need not be included but Ledson could. I'd genuinely be interested to see who is ranked highest by the coaches out of all the names you hear as we seemingly have a wealth of youth full backs for example.

What would a 'next in line' 11 (playing Robertos formation) look like in terms of the youth players who would be thrown in in the hypothetical situation all of our first team players were unavailable. This shouldn't include players who Roberto has used in the first team more than a handful of times so Browning Garbutt Galloway McAleny need not be included but Ledson could. I'd genuinely be interested to see who is ranked highest by the coaches out of all the names you hear as we seemingly have a wealth of youth full backs for example.

....I think that's difficult unless you treat the full U21 side as 'next in line'.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back