Everton Youth Teams Thread

Definitely mate, just meant loans more broadly where possible.
I'd be shocked if many of them from around that age group got a loan tbh. They're all very raw. Loan candidates are probably the 03s and 04s, your Whitakers, Onyango, Welch, Metcalfe, Mills, Okoronkwo.

It probably still leaves us with About 6 wingers in Barker, Heath, Boakye, Benjamin, JBC and Ebere. Which is still a quite large squad that will be playing less games this year

I'd be shocked if many of them from around that age group got a loan tbh. They're all very raw. Loan candidates are probably the 03s and 04s, your Whitakers, Onyango, Welch, Metcalfe, Mills, Okoronkwo.

It probably still leaves us with About 6 wingers in Barker, Heath, Boakye, Benjamin, JBC and Ebere. Which is still a quite large squad that will be playing less games this year

True. Most of the above to go out would be good, and of the 2nd group ideally Barker.

Put the Prescot Cables commentary on while the Preston stream is dead and first thing that happens is Okoronkwo has a penalty saved.

Other names I've heard so far are Welch, Benjamin, Butterfield and Whitaker.

Smashed the crossbar from a tight angle yesterday.

You can also watch yesterday's game back on the PL YT channel.
I took the opportunity to watch this while also watching the first team. ( Haha why are we still crap at streaming these games properly?) That was a decent effort from Roberts, I’m assuming he meant it, had enough pace to create space and shoot, and with his right foot while scoring with his left yesterday. Ticked another box for me , him being two footed.

I took the opportunity to watch this while also watching the first team. ( Haha why are we still crap at streaming these games properly?) That was a decent effort from Roberts, I’m assuming he meant it, had enough pace to create space and shoot, and with his right foot while scoring with his left yesterday. Ticked another box for me , him being two footed.

Yeh the commentator said he thought it was a cross and I was like who the eff crosses by blasting a ball with their laces? :lol: was an obvious shot

I was reassured to see that when Metcalfe came on Armstrong was left where he was in CM and Metcalfe was the one shoved out wide. Very promising.
Yep I was thinking similar , just the fact that Armstrong got on early compared to Metcalfe is a good indication of how they rate him . Metcalfe has the better passing range but Armstrong looks so composed and seems to be improving every game .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back