Everton Youth Teams Thread

It looks like these are 40 min games. That was some goal by Roberts against Ajax, “ magnifique” . Ref gave Ajax a penalty , then changed his mind!
Shocking use of substitutes , @Nymzee got his wish for about 2 secs , Graham coming off as Loney coming on ☹️. So the era of “ The Weasley Twins “ is still to begin properly, surely it will this tournament.!

Is it weird I’m laughing he moved and is still playing U21 footie against Everton

He played left back. Chelsea youth have a pretty strict numbering system is 2 RB 3 and 4 cb and 5 left back.

He got advised to go for the bright lights and he did. Same as Thiery Small.

When a player of that age leaves after refusing to sign a contract the club is entitled to compensation, it often goes to arbitration but in this instance Chelsea and Everton agreed on 4m.

If ISS had stayed he may well be in the first team by now. Strange how things work out.

How did he look against us, any noticable improvement since leaving?

We're playing in the Geneva Cup. Beat Ajax 1-0 this morning. Ray Robert with the goal

To beat Ajax at any youth level must be impressive.

17 on the LW is Amari Moses from that Moston Tigers super team

Moston Tigers?

We play sporting Lisbon at half 11 tomorrow mate at stade des arberes. Absolutely no idea if it's open to public sorry but I imagine given how high profile its easily accessible
Nice one. Found the website which has the schedule, but couldn't find confirmation of results there. Didn't give massive vibes of being able to go watch tho. The stadium is actually just down the road from CERN, which I was thinking of visiting tomorrow, so might just rock up and see what I can see.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back