Everton Youth Teams Thread

But still average. Crellin is 24 next year. He’s naff; never be better than League 2 maybe 1 at a push.
I watched a stream of Matty Foulds , our ex u21 player, at left back for Harrogate last night , he had a decent game but was very much a League 2 player. He’s earning a living so good luck to him. Sadly League1/2 is the level of the majority of the youth players we’ve been producing for years .

I watched a stream of Matty Foulds , our ex u21 player, at left back for Harrogate last night , he had a decent game but was very much a League 2 player. He’s earning a living so good luck to him. Sadly League1/2 is the level of the majority of the youth players we’ve been producing for years .
Gone are the days of bringing the yoof through the ranks. The modern era enables PLclubs to bring players from all over the world, so the competition is fierce. It's not just Everton, it's all clubs. Man United's class of 92 was an exception. Also players may shine as kids but for many reasons- physical development, mental attitude etc. most won't emerge as PL standard players

Yeh and it's still a good level. Not knocking the lad just don't want anyone reading he had a good game in here and thinking "oo, first team?" lol

Tyrer is miles better than Crellin.

I struggle to recognise many of the 1st years except Morgan, I just haven’t seen enough of them this season. I’m guessing that the very tall No6 is Harvey Foster. Is anybody able to confirm that his dad was John Foster who once played full back for Man City?
It is yeah. To go along with Morgan who is son of Craig the Welsh International.