Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton's Best Centre Half Pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina plus one.

Hopefully Ake or Lacelles from January. Cahill is likely to be available too - Gary, not Tim. Though either could be a better option.

Mina plus one.

Hopefully Ake or Lacelles from January. Cahill is likely to be available too - Gary, not Tim. Though either could be a better option.

Cahill? Mate he's 33 and finished. Doesn't get luck in anywhere atm. Him and mina wouldn't exactly be the most mobile of defences. Ake or lascelles would do nicely to be fair

Think a striker is the main priority in the next window. That and a midfielder who can pass the ball ( that could be gomes tbf)

Who do you reckon?

If all fit, and you had to give 2 a run for the next 10 games...

I'd be inclined to go Mina and Keane. (Think we're desperate to build some continuity/understanding across the defence and with Zouma being on loan with no option to buy)
I get what you're saying but I think we'll need the athleticism that Zouma brings.

Zouma and Mina for me.

I wouldn't read too much into Zouma having no option to buy.

He does well here I think we'll sign him up for around 20mil.

Got to go zouma/Mina when he's ready.

Coleman, Zouma, Mina, Digne is a very good defence on paper.
Bring back the paper pitches I say.

Keane is fast, but he lacks agility and the ability to anticipate anything. Zouma and Mina are probably it, although Mina is still REALLY RAW. Holgate's lack of concentration and decision making with the ball was just so poor last week, he just seems to be a bit far away. He's a terrific guy on the bench, though, as he can also play RB.

Whaaaaaaaat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back